444 marlin Hornady LEVE Revolution® FTX® 265-Grain
444 marlin, Winchester, Brownings, and Henrys all handle those enormous bore cartridges well, and among them, the Marlin and .45-70 Government are a couple of particular works of art’s. The .45-70 Government is the older of the two, released in 1873 in the famous Trapdoor Springfield. The new cartridge was adopted by the U.S. Army, replacing the.50/70 cartridge in 1866. ammo initially knew the. 45 70-405 as the.45 70-405–the caliber-powder weight-bullet weight specifications were the same as for the cartridge. The 405-grain lead bullet traveled at a muzzle velocity of just over 1400 fps.
Features and Benefits of 444 marlin
- .444 caliber
- 265 grains
- H.I.T.S. 1,071 for large game 300 – 2,000 lb.
- 0.225 ballistic coefficient
- Flex Tip expanding
- 20-round box
Specifications 444 marlin
- Number of rounds: 20
- Species: Big Game
- Grain weight: 265
What’s in the Box?
- Hornady LEVERevolution® FTX® .444 Marlin 265-Grain Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- Besides you must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, in the same way you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Moreover for safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Also check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Furthermore we recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.