Its 15-round magazine is precisely engineered to take a dive to the prone position and naturally roll up toward the target. The checkered polymer frame has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil, enhanced operator control, and a grip angle that provides unmatched natural point of aim. Four interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3″ cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators, and other accessories. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
- Raised 3-dot night sights (standard) allow for one-handed operation
- The width of the raised night sights perfectly size up the shoulder width of a target at 25 meters
- Threaded .578×28 tpi with thread protector
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety levers, slide stop lever, and magazine release
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 5.3″
- Overall Length: 8.6″
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Round
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Twist Rate: 1:16″ RH
- Height: 6.5″
- Width: 1.58″
- Sight Radius: 6.4″
- Weight: 33.3 oz.