Forster Datum Dial Kit
Part #: DDKITEasy-to-use ammo measurement system gives you the data you need to refine your case sizing operations.
This complete kit includes one Datum Dial tool for checking cartridge cases, Both bullet/Cartridge bullets, laminated chart showing common datum diameters, instructions and storage box. (A caliper is required.)
Provides a relative measurement between the base of a case to a datum point on its shoulder angle. May be used:
- Before sizing operations to find the optimal headspace for your firearm
- After sizing operations to check the setup and consistency of your reloading process
*Blank Cartridges available separately.
Forster Datum Dial Kit Features:
- Easily interchangeable dials: case and bullet/cartridge dials provide quick measurement of different calibers
- Consists of only four components: provides the same caliber coverage as other products with many more components
- Covers multiple calibers: competing products can require the purchase of a separate kit for each caliber needed
- Measurement is exact variation: no need to subtract body plus bushing/insert length from each measurement
- Durable plastic storage box: room for extra setup, keeps all components together and protected