The CX™ (Copper alloy eXpanding) bullet from Hornady represents the most advanced monolithic hunting bullet on the market. Its optimized design offers extended range performance, greater accuracy, high weight retention, and deep penetration.
MONOLITHIC COPPER ALLOY BULLET
One-piece copper alloy won’t separate and delivers devastating terminal performance, deep penetration, and 95% weight retention.
HEAT SHIELD® TIP
The Heat Shield® Tip is made of a heat resistant polymer that resists aerodynamic heating and provides a consistently high BC for the bullet’s entire flight path. The Heat Shield® tip also gives the bullet a perfect meplat (tip) for bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot consistency.
OPTIMUM GROOVE GEOMETRY
The grooves on the CX™ bullet maximize aerodynamic performance while effectively reducing bearing surface and fouling.
NONTRADITIONAL OPTION FOR LARGE GAME
Fully California compatible and appropriate for use in other areas that require nontraditional bullets, CX™ provides a great option for everything from medium-size to large game.
- UPC: 09025571946 / Caliber: .243/6 mm (.243) / Grain: 80
- UPC: 09025524444 / Caliber: .243/6 mm (.243) / Grain: 90
- UPC: 09025571951 / Caliber: .270 Cal (.277) / Grain: 100
- UPC: 09025528284 / Caliber: 7mm (.284) / Grain: 150
- UPC: 09025571953 / Caliber: .30 Cal (.308) / Grain: 110
- UPC: 09025571956 / Caliber: .30 Cal (.308) / Grain: 165
- UPC: 09025571958 / Caliber: .338 Cal (.338) / Grain: 185
- UPC: 09025571959 / Caliber: .338 Cal (.338) / Grain: 225
- UPC: 09025537084 / Caliber: .375 Cal (.375) / Grain: 250