The Kimber K6S Stainless 357 Mag Handgun is one of the lightest 357 Magnum revolvers available. Weighing in at 23 ounces, this compact revolver is built with a lightweight and low-profile design ideal for concealed carry. This 357 Mag revolver is built with an internal hammer and rounded edges to prevent snags when the handgun is drawn from holsters and other concealed carry accessories. The smooth double-action trigger on this stainless steel revolver is factory-set at a pull weight between 9.5 and 11.5 pounds to deliver reliable firing and a dependable double action. A serrated backstrap and rubber grips offer a secure hold, while the ergonomic profile of the pistol grip offers quick maneuvering and pointing. Built for concealed carry, the lightweight Kimber K6S Stainless 357 Mag Handgun offers reliable performance in a lightweight, durable revolver.
- Black rubber grips provide a secure hold
- Lightweight and low-profile for concealed carry
- Smooth double-action trigger offers reliable firing
- Serrated back strap and improved ergonomics for added comfort and handling
- Rounded edges and internal hammer prevent snags when the handgun is drawn
- Model: 3400010
- UPC: 669278340104
- Caliber: .357 Mag
- Action: DAO
- Capacity: 6
- Sight Radius: 4.1 in.
- Weight (Empty Cylinder): 23 oz.
- Trigger Pull Weight: 9.5–11.5 lbs.
- Width: 1.39 in.
- Height: 4.46 in.
- Barrel Length: 2 in.
- Overall Length: 6.62 in.
- Trigger: Non-stacking
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed stainless
- Sights: White 3-dot sights
- Grip Material: Black rubber