The Kimber Micro 9 Eclipse 9mm Handgun features a brush-polished finish and Kimber Custom Shop features for a sleek-looking and smooth-performing handgun. This Kimber 9mm features a round heel frame and an extended magazine for a more comfortable fit against the hand, even for those with larger hands. G-10 grips and front strap checkering on the Micro 9 Eclipse offer a secure hold for quick pointing and greater muzzle control. A full-length guide rod improves the handgun’s balance and recoil mitigation, while Tritium night sights ensure accurate aim in a variety of light conditions. With a ramped barrel and thumb safety, the Kimber Micro 9 Eclipse 9mm Handgun offers an ergonomic grip, reliable accuracy, and a sleek, custom design.
- Ramped barrel
- Brush-polished finish
- 30 lines-per-inch front strap checkering
- G-10 grips offer a secure, ergonomic hold
- Full-length guide rod improves balance and stability
- Bobbed hammer, thumb safety, and magazine release
- Tritium night sights offer a clear point of aim even in low-light
- Round heel frame and extended magazine for added comfort
- UPC: 669278331898
- Model #: 3300189
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 LH
- Weight with empty magazine: 15.6 oz.
- Width: 1.08 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.15 in.
- Overall Length: 6.1 in.
- Height 90 degrees from barrel: 4.07 in.
- Grips: G-10
- Slide Finish: Polished flats
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Charcoal gray
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Trigger Material: Solid Aluminum
- Trigger Factory Setting (approximate): 7 lbs.
- Sights: Tritium night sights