The Kimber Micro 9mm Stainless Steel Handgun is an easily concealed pistol with the intuitive feel of a 1911. This 9mm pistol is built with a micro frame that provides comfortable low-profile carry for at-the-ready performance. A match-grade trigger on this Kimber handgun provides a reliably smooth and crisp pull and is factory-set at a pull weight of seven pounds. For improved stability, the Micro 9 features a full-length guide rod and 11.5-pound recoil spring that better balance the handgun and reduce felt recoil. A ramped barrel delivers smoother feeding, while rosewood checkered grips provide a secure hold for improved handling. Built for efficiency and comfortable concealed carry, the Kimber Micro 9mm Stainless Steel Handgun delivers reliable performance in a low-profile micro frame.
- Micro frame ideal for concealed carry
- Match-grade trigger with a smooth pull
- Full-length guide rod delivers added stability
- Ramped barrel provides reliably smooth feeding
- Rosewood checkered grips give a sleek look and secure hold
- Model: 3300158
- UPC: 669278331584
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Sight Radius: 4.3 in.
- Recoil spring: 11.5 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 15.6 oz.
- Trigger Pull (Factory Setting): 7.0 lbs.
- Width: 1.06 in.
- Height: 4.07 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.15 in.
- Overall Length: 6.1 in.
- Sights: White dot
- Grips: Rosewood
- Slide Finish: Satin silver
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Trigger Type: Match grade
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Trigger Material: Solid aluminum