MagnetoSpeed Sporter Chronograph
The MagnetoSpeed Sporter chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels from .5″ up to 1″ in diameter. It can also accommodate muzzle brakes and flash hiders up to 2.7 inches in length. Ideal for contoured rifle barrels (sporter barrels) and long-barreled revolvers. The MagnetoSpeed chronographs use groundbreaking electromagnetic sensors, instead of problematic optical sensors, to eliminate common chronograph problems. They are easy to setup, impervious to light conditions, do not blow over from the wind, and can fit into your range bag. The MagnetoSpeed Sporter is the hassle free way to measure the velocity of your next hunting or target round.
For center-fire rifles and revolvers only, not compatible with airguns or rim-fire. Not recommended for suppressors. Hot suppressors can damage this chronograph. (Note: Not compatible with the Large Brake Adapter or the V3 Rail Adapter.)
MagnetoSpeed Sporter Chronograph Features:
- Simple, one-button cycling display (shows recent shot velocity and statistics, plug in to turn on)
- Powered by 1 9-Volt battery (included)
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for a screwdriver to swap batteries
- Three sensitivity settings for fine-tuning
- Integral, quick-attach strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- Integral 3.5 foot sensor cord
- Display unit
- Bayonet-style sensor
- Thick and thin V-block spacers
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Ultra-compact storage container
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
What is the difference between the V3 and Sporter Models?
The main difference is that the Sporter can fit on barrels from .5″ to 1″ in diameter. The V3 can fit on barrels and suppressors from .5″ to 2″ in diameter.