Part #: 250-005-239
The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches in diameter. In addition to the larger diameter tolerance, the V3 also has one inch more clearance in the blast zone to account for longer (up to 3″ in most cases) muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc.
MagnetoSpeed V3 features an improved designed with the following features:
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Stainless steel blast shield
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
Note: DO NOT MOUNT BAYONET ON ANY SUPPRESSOR COVERS. THE BAYONET MUST BE MOUNTED DIRECTLY ON TO THE SUPPRESSOR TO ENSURE PARALLEL MOUNTING AND PREVENT POSSIBLE BULLET STRIKES.
For use with V3 displays, you must first update firmware to version V.3.0.03
What is the difference between the V3 and Sporter Models?
The main difference is that the Sporter can fit on barrels from .5″ to 1″ in diameter. The V3 can fit on barrels and suppressors from .5″ to 2″ in diameter.