Ruger GP100 357 Magnum-Handgun
The Ruger GP100® 357 Magnum Handgun features a solid design for improved performance. Thie GP100 revolver is built with a triple-locking cylinder that locks into the frame at the front, bottom, and rear to improve shot-to-shot consistency. A Hogue Monogrip® reduces recoil with its cushioned design and has a textured and shaped surface for a positive grip. For added convenience, the Ruger GP100 is easy to take down for maintenance or assembly. Capable of firing both .357 Magnum and .38 Special rounds, the Ruger GP100® 357 Magnum Handgun delivers reliable performance in a comfortable, ergonomic design.
- Fires both .357 Magnum and .38 Special rounds
- Unique grip frame design easily fits most custom grips
- Tool-free takedown for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Transfer bar mechanism protects against accidental discharge
- Hogue Monogrip® cushions hand for reduced recoil and superior hold
- Triple-locking cylinder ensures positive alignment for reliable performance
Ruger GP100 357 Magnum-Handgun Specs:
- Model #: 1707
- UPC: 736676017072
- Grooves: 5
- Capacity: 6
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Rate of Twist: 1:18.75
- Approximate Weight: 45 oz.
- Barrel Length: 6 in.
- Overall Length: 11.5 in.
- Finish: Satin stainless
- Material: Stainless steel
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grips: Hogue Monogrip®