The Ruger LCP® 380 Auto Handgun is a compact handgun designed to work with a variety of holsters for more convenient concealed carry. This 380 ACP pistol is built with a glass-filled nylon frame and a durable steel barrel and slide to ensure long-lasting precision and performance. A checkered grip frame provides a secure hold for improved mobility and a finger grip extension floorplate quickly attaches to the magazine to provide a more comfortable hold. The hammer on the Ruger LCP® has been recessed into the slide to prevent the pistol from snagging and catching when removed from a holster or other concealed carry device. For an accurate point of aim, this Ruger pistol is mounted with fixed front and rear sights that allow quick target acquisition. Optimized for at-the-ready performance, the Ruger LCP® 380 Auto Handgun offers precision and dependability perfect for concealed carry and personal defense.
- Rugged steel and glass-filled nylon construction
- Compact profile designed to fit in a variety of holsters
- Fixed front and rear sights offer quick target acquisition
- Checkered grip frame offers a secure hold for improved mobility
- Finger grip extension floorplate provides a more comfortable grip
- Recessed hammer reduces the potential for snags when the pistol is drawn
- Model: 3701
- UPC: 736676037018
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 6+1
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Approximate Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Width: 0.82 in.
- Height: 3.6 in.
- Barrel Length: 2.75 in.
- Overall Length: 5.16 in.
- Sights: Integral
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Slide Material: Through-hardened alloy steel
- Grip Frame: Black, High-performance, Glass-filled nylon
- 6-round magazine
- Finger grip extension floorplate