Ruger PC Charger Pistol
Ruger PC Charger Pistol Features:
- Integral QD sling cups
- Thread barrel with thread protector
- Light, crisp trigger pull with a positive reset
- Reversible mag release and charging handle
- Polymer chassis allows mounting of AR grips
- Flared magwell for faster magazine reloading
- Quick takedown for easy maintenance and storage
- Includes SR-SeriesTM magazine and hex wrenches
- CNC-machined receiver with an integral Picatinny rail
- Factory-installed handstop for secure hand placement
- Integrated rear Picatinny rail for attaching brace mounts
- Ergonomic pistol grip for improved handling and trigger control
- Dead-blow action shortens bolt travel and reduces recoil and muzzle rise
- CNC-milled handguard with M-LOK compatible slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling for consistent accuracy
- Interchangeable magazine wells (ships with SR-Series and Security-9 well installed and includes a well for Glock magazines*)
Charger Pistol Specifications:
- UPC: 736676291007
- Model #: 29100
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- UPC: 811452027213
- Model #: 29101
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Grooves: 6
- Rate of Twist: 1:10 RH
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Approximate Weight: 5.2 lb.
- Barrel Length: 6.5 in.
- Overall Length: 16.5 in.
- Sights: None
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Stock Option: Takedown
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum alloy
- Receiver Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
*Older Glock magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC ChargerTM, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the pistol as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC ChargerTM.
NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275″ below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Charger™. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275″ below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.