The Ruger SP101® 357 Mag Handgun is a smooth-action cylinder built for comfortable handling. This 357 Mag revolver features a unique Ruger grip frame designed to accommodate a variety of custom grips to provide an optimized hold. The cushioned rubber grips on this Ruger 357 Mag feature no exposed metal on the backstrap, providing an extremely comfortable hold. The SP101 features a triple-locking cylinder that ensures a more positive alignment for consistent accuracy and precision. For ease of cleaning, this Ruger revolver features a tool-free takedown system. With a fiber optic front sight for a clear point of aim, the Ruger SP101® 357 Mag Handgun offers comfortable, efficient pointing with improved shot-to-shot accuracy and performance.
- Transfer bar safety prevents accidental discharge
- Cushioned rubber grip designed for extreme comfort
- Tool-free takedown offers fast and easy cleaning and maintenance
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips
- Fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight provide a clear sight picture
- Triple-locking cylinder delivers more consistent alignment and dependable accuracy
- Model: 5771
- UPC: 736676057719
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- Grooves: 5
- Capacity: 5
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Approximate Weight: 29.5 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.2 in.
- Overall Length: 9.12 in.
- Finish: Satin stainless
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Front Sight: Fiber optic
- Material: Stainless steel
- Grips: Black rubber, Engraved wood