The Ruger SR1911® 45 ACP Handun brings the tight accuracy you expect without sacrificing the classic design you want. This 45 ACP pistol features a lightweight skeletonized trigger with a quick positive reset for smoother pulls and reliable ignition. Hardwood grip panels on this Ruger 45 ACP give a secure hold while rear slide serrations provide added grip when pulling the slide rearward. Tightly-controlled CNC machining gives this Ruger pistol superior slide-to-frame fit and a positive barrel lock-up for smoother performance and reliable accuracy. The SR1911 comes mounted with a high-visibility 3-dot sight system with a Novak® adjustable rear sight. For improved security, this 45 ACP pistol features a beavertail grip safety and extended thumb safety. Combining a classic design with modern performance, the Ruger SR1911® 45 ACP Handgun offers reliable accuracy and comfort out-of-the-box.
- Accepts most standard 1911 accessories
- Lightweight skeletonized trigger with quick positive reset
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides reliable security
- Hardwood grip panels and checkered backstrap give a secure hold
- Flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations offer improved grip
- Positive barrel lock-up provides superior accuracy right out-of-the-box
- Visual inspection port allows quick confirmation of chamber load status
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine offer smooth performance
- High-visibility 3-dot sights with a Novak® LoMount Carry drift adjustable rear
- CNC machining delivers exceptional slide-to-frame fit for smoother slide travel
- Model: 6700
- UPC: 736676067008
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Grooves: 6
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Approximate Weight: 39 oz.
- Width: 1.34 in.
- Height: 5.45 in.
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.67 in.
- Model Type: Standard
- Grip Panels: Hardwood
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Grip Frame: Low-glare stainless
- Slide Finish: Low-glare stainless
- Sights: Drift adjustable Novak 3-dot
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes
- Bushing wrench
- 7-round stainless steel magazine
- 8-round stainless steel magazine