The Sig P226 Legion Full-Size DA/SA 9mm Luger Handgun features a solid build with improved maneuverability. This Sig Sauer 9mm is built with a unique P-SAIT trigger that offers an intermediate reach and a relatively short reset for smoother shot-to-shot performance. X-RAY3 day/night sights on this 9mm pistol offer a clear sight picture in most light conditions, making target acquisition fast and precise. As a plus, the rear sight features a rackable ledge that allows one-handed slide manipulation. To improve the grip and feel of the handgun, the Sig P226 has aggressive checkering on the front strap and underneath the trigger guard, as well as front cocking serrations on the slide. A durable Cerakote Elite Legion Gray coating protects against corrosion and wear. Perfectly balanced, the Sig P226 Legion Full-Size DA/SA 9mm Luger Handgun offers quick pointing and smooth performance with every shot.
- Solid steel guide rod improves balance
- P-SAIT trigger with an intermediate reach and short reset
- Front cocking serrations provide added grip during slide manipulation
- Rackable ledge on rear sight allows slide manipulation with one hand
- Cerakote Elite Legion gray coating lubricates slide and adds durability
- Aggressive checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard improve grip
- X-RAY3 day/night sights provide a clear sight picture in a variety of light conditions
- Model: E26R-9-LEGION
- UPC: 798681538782
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Action Type: Semi-auto
- Trigger Pull DA: 10 lb (44 n)
- Trigger Pull SA: 4.4 lb (20 n)
- Approximate Weight: 34 oz.
- Height: 5.5 in
- Barrel Length: 4.4 in.
- Overall Length: 8 in.
- Overall Width: 1.5–1.7 in.
- Slide Finish: PVD
- Frame Finish: PVD
- Frame Size: Full-size
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Accessory Rail: Sig rail
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Three 15-round magazines