The SIG P938 BRG Micro-Compact 9mm Luger Handgun combines the handling of a full-size pistol with the concealability of a micro-frame. This Sig Sauer 9mm is constructed with a hard-coat anodized alloy frame for strength and durability while maintaining a lightweight feel. The P938 BRG has SIGLITE night sights that offer a clear, precise point of aim even in low light. For easier handling and operation, the SIG P938 has a rubber finger groove grip and ambidextrous safety. Ideal for concealed carry, the Sig Sauer P938 BRG Micro-Compact 9mm Luger Handgun is easy to maneuver and reliably accurate.
- Corrosion-resistant Nitron finish
- Ambidextrous safety for easier operation
- Rubber finger groove grip offers a secure hold
- Micro-compact size allows easy concealed carry
- SIGLITE night sights provide precise aim in low-light
- Hard-coat anodized frame offers lightweight strength and durability
- UPC: 798681443352
- Model #: 938-9-BRG-AMBI
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Trigger Action: SAO
- Size: Micro-compact
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Approximate Weight: 16 oz.
- Width: 1.1. in.
- Height: 3.9 in.
- Sight Radius: 4 in.
- Barrel Length: 3 in.
- Overall Length: 5.9 in.
- Sights: SIGLITE
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Grip Type: Black rubber
- Barrel Material: Carbon steel
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Trigger Type: Standard curved
- Magazine: (1) 7-round steel mag
- Frame Finish: Hard coat anodized