The Smith & Wesson M&P® M2.0TM 40 S&W Handgun is designed for versatile performance and is great for personal, professional, or sporting use. This S&W M&P 40 is constructed with an embedded stainless steel chassis that adds stability to combat the flex and torque caused by firing. An optimal 18-degree grip angle and a low barrel bore axis offer a natural point of aim for smoother shooting and reduced muzzle rise. This Smith & Wesson M&P 40 comes with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts that ensure optimal fit against the hand and features aggressive texturing on the grip for improved control. Versatile and highly maneuverable, the S&W M&P® M2.0TM 40 S&W Handgun offers reliable accuracy with a lightweight yet crisp trigger pull.
- Low barrel bore axis reduces muzzle rise
- M&P M2.0 barrel delivers reliable accuracy
- Aggressive grip texturing offers improved control
- Embedded stainless steel chassis resists flex and torque
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle provides a natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts ensure optimal hand fit
- M&P M2.0 trigger offers a lightweight, crisp pull with tactile and audible reset
- UPC: 022188869156
- Model #: 11522
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Action: Striker-fired
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Approximate Weight: 24.7 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.25 in.
- Overall Length: 7.4 in.
- Grip: Polymer
- Finish: Matte black
- Magazines: (2) 15-round
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Slide Material: Stainless steel, Armornite® finish
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel, Armornite® finish
- Front Sight: Steel (White Dot)
- Rear Sight: Steel (White 2-Dot)