The Smith & Wesson M&P®9 M2.0TM is a versatile 9mm handgun designed for both personal and professional use. This S&W pistol is built with a rigid stainless steel chassis that reduces the flex and torque caused by firing to deliver improved shot-to-shot precision. A low bore axis on this 9mm pistol reduces muzzle jump to keep follow-up shots on target, while an 18-degree grip angle delivers a natural point of aim for quick handling. The M&P M2.0 comes with four interchangeable palmswell inserts that provide a comfortable hold tailored to each individual shooter. For enhanced firing, this 9mm is built with an M&P M2.0 trigger that offers a lightweight trigger pull with a tactile and audible reset. With a durable corrosion-resistant Armornite® finish, the Smith & Wesson M&P®9 M2.0 offers precision performance you can depend on for both personal defense and target shooting.
- Aggressive grip texture offers a secure hold
- Armornite® finish protects against corrosion and wear
- M&P M2.0 precision trigger with tactile and audible reset
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle provides a natural point of aim
- Low barrel bore axis reduces muzzle rise for more precise follow-up shots
- Rigid stainless steel chassis lessens flex and torque for enhanced precision
- Interchangeable palmswell inserts offer an optimized hand fit (S, M, ML, and L)
- Model: 11524
- UPC: 022188869231
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Action: Striker-fired
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Approximate Weight: 24.7 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.25 in.
- Overall Length: 7.4 in.
- Front Sight: Steel, white dot
- Rear Sight: Steel, white 2-dot
- Grip: Polymer
- Finish: Armornite®
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish Color: Matte black
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Two 17-round magazines
- Four interchangeable palmswell grips (S, M, ML, and L)