Volquartsen Scorpion Battle Worn 22 LR Handgun
Volquartsen Scorpion Product Description
The Volquartsen Scorpion Battleworn 22 LR Handgun, combines a lightweight frame with a precise barrel to deliver an extremely accurate and maneuverable rimfire pistol.
The Competition Bolt on this Volquartsen 22 reduces the friction between components for more reliable manual cycling.
The lightweight VC Target Frame features Black Hogue grips for a secure hold and improved handling and control, while integral rails provide a stable attachment point for optics and accessories.
For quick target acquisition, the Scorpion Battleworn handgun has a fiber optic front sight and a target rear sight.
With an integral multi-port compensator for reduced recoil, the Volquartsen Scorpion Battleworn 22 LR Handgun offers comfortable operation with reliable precision.
- Black Hogue grips give a secure hold
- Multi-port compensator for reduced recoil
- Integral rails for mounting accessories and optics
- VC Target Frame designed for comfortable operation
- Competition Bolt reduces friction for reliable performance
- Fiber optic front and target rear sights for fast target acquisition
- UPC: 810162016517
- Model #: VC45SN-6-HBW
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Approximate Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Barrel Length: 6 in.
- Overall Length: 12.5 in.
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Upper Receiver Material: Black anodized aluminum
- Compensator: Anodized aluminum, Standard profile