Backed by generations of legendary excellence, Winchester ‘USA White Box’ is high-quality ammunition that suits a wide range of needs for high-volume rifle shooters. The centerfire rifle ammunition incorporates a full metal jacket bullet for positive functioning and no expansion. This ammunition offers consistent accuracy for target and range shooting. It also provides reduced barrel fouling, which means fewer cleanings and more time on the range.
- Made in the USA
- Consistent Accuracy: Ideal for shooters of all skill levels.
- Full Metal Jacket with Green Tip and Steel Insert M855 SS109 Penetrator
- Robust Heat Treated Shellcase.
- New production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Usage: Target, Range.
- Note: This is military grade ammunition. It may show discoloration which is caused by a process known as annealing. This is completely normal.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington Chamber.
- Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- UPC: 020892228702
- Part #: WM8551000
- Quanity: 1000 Rounds (Bulk pack)
- Grain Weight: 62 Grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 3060 Feet Per Second
- Muzzle Energy: 1289 Foot Pounds
- Bullet Style: Steel Core Insert Penetrator Full Metal Jacket
- Velocity Rating: Supersonic